Jet-Ag™ Organic Fungicide, Bactericide and Algaecide
Jet-Ag is a broad-spectrum, peroxyacetic acid (PAA), agricultural sanitizer registered as a certified organic fungicide, bactericide, and algaecide for agricultural use, horticultural use and post-harvest-storage fogging. It is used in agriculture for the control of fungi and plant pathogens. It can be used on growing crops to kill or control the growth of disease organisms on plants, as well as on soil prior to planting and prior to inoculation with beneficial microorganisms.
- Kills pathogens, preventing post-harvest decay
- PAA combines with existing humidity, creating a thermal fogging vapor
- Acts as a desiccant, drying off wet rot, and destroys threatening bacterial and fungal spores
- Protects and sanitizes
- Certified organic fungicide, bactericide and algaecide
- Effective anytime
- IVI offers expert analysis and application service
- Breaks down to only oxygen and water
Post-harvest fogging application controls microorganisms that cause decay or spoilage. It is applied in a heated interior through the storage air system, and mixes with existing storage humidity, creating a vapor. Chemical bonds are disrupted within the cell membrane to achieve mortality of the threatening bacteria. The day after storage is ideal for application, but can occur later, to attack signs of decay. The process requires 24 hours.
Jet-Ag™ on Potatoes
Jet-Ag™ on Onions