Assembles, fabricates and installs components, control panels, humidifiers and various ventilation equipment. Responsible for building and vehicle maintenance.
- Mechanical Ability
- Ability to drive Hyster/forklift.
- Ability to endure strenuous physical activity for long periods of time.
Ability to perform essential duties efficiently and accurately with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to endure strenuous activity for long periods of time. Climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crawling, reaching, standing for long periods of time, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, (50 lbs. frequently), manual dexterity for assembly and repetitive motion (screwdrivers and other hand tools).
- Ability to work twelve (12) – hour days for 12-16 weeks of the year.
- Working conditions include inclement weather, excessive noise, moving mechanical parts, dust, fumes, gases, chemical odors.