Centurion Produce Storage Control Panel
Our stand-alone storage control panel easily and precisely manages storage climates by controlling fans, VFDs, evaporative coolers, humidification, heaters, refrigeration equipment, and Thermadoors®. Even in the most unfavorable external conditions, the Centurion can maintain temperatures within 0.1°F. The Centurion features:
- Fast and flexible; easy operation with LCD touchscreen
- Precisely controls storage temperature to within 0.1F
- Remote monitoring and control and Ethernet connectivity
- Emergency alerts via telephone
Simple to Use
With the LCD color touchscreen, users can easily view current status of equipment operation on their storage control panel and monitor and adjust system parameters. Menus make navigation from screen to screen quick and simple.
On-site history reports can log up to 37 different data points, with adjustable increments. Trend temperature graphs and an event/failure log add to the Centurion’s extensive record keeping.
Your crop is protected from power disturbances by temperature alarms and equipment safeties. Isolation relays guard against spikes and surges reaching the computer board. An auxiliary, low-limit device adds protection against product freezing.
Centurion Remote Access Software allows you to monitor and control your system remotely, as if you were at the site. Supports Direct Connect, Dial-up, Wireless and Ethernet with web browser access via the Internet.
Remote Control App
Along with our software and internet access for remote monitoring and control, we offer an app for your iPhone, iPad and Android. Control your storage from wherever you are.
Program Monitoring & Control Features:
- Monitor and control relative humidity and the CO2
- Six types of timed runs
- Two-stage humidity control
- Cooling and heating target setpoints
- Timed setpoint CO2 control
- Two types of dehumidification controls
- Modulating and three-stage burner with curing economizer control
- Timed chemical-injection control
- Forced, timed purges
- Auto-failure callout
- PC-logic door control
- Humidicell efficiency calibration
- Refer economizer
- VFD automatic control
- Illuminated auto/manual override switches
|Computer Panel Power:||120 VAC 50/60 HZ|
|Max Load Current:||7.5 AMPS|
|Secondary Circuit:||4 AMPS @ 24 VAC; 1.5 AMPS @ 12 VDC|
|Overload Protection||Circuit Breakers; 120 VAC 7.5 AMP, MOV 24 VAC 4 AMP Fuse, MOV|
|Battery Backup:||Non-rechargeable lithium battery, 10 years accumulated power-failure backup of SRAM memory and real-time clock|
|Display:||8 Line x 40 Character, Graphics LCD|
|Approvals:||ETL, (UL 508), UL 916, CSA|